Windows 11 gets KB5017846: Taskbar Overflow menu can follow the theme color change
Unlike traditional cumulative updates, KB5017846 will not enable the same set of features/improvements for everyone. This is becauseWindowsThe 11 22H2 update is split into two parts – Build 22621 and Build 22622. “Build 22621” is entirely focused on minor fixes, with features turned off by default. On the other hand, Build 22622.290 includes new features enabled for all users. In this case, KB5017846 (build 22622.290) comes with several new additions, including an updated overflow popup that follows the theme color.
Major fixes for KB5017846
● Fixed explorer.exe crash when users try to access certain folders on their system.
● If you unpin default folders to the Navigation Panel of File Explorer, they will be re-pinned once.
● File Explorer renders unreadable text when the user switches between light and dark modes.
● Fixed an issue where some command bar buttons might not work. This bug affects the New, Sort, View and other buttons.
● Fixed an issue where the search box background would not have a dark background.
● Fixed an issue where the keyboard lost focus.