In the recently updated Windows 11 preview version, Microsoft finally opened up the experience of the Windows SubSystem for Android (WSA) module. However, at this stage, WSA officially only supports more than 50 apps in the Amazon AppStore.However, it has been able to successfully run the Play Store and install and use more Android applications under the ADeltaX cracking.
A student shared a comment on how toWindows11 Video of Play Store running on the machine. This process involves Windows Subsystem for Linux, Ubuntu, and running Github-hosted code.
This takes about half an hour. Once you are done, you can get the full Google Play Store experience on Windows 11. Once you have installed Google Play, you can download any Android application.
ADeltaX inGitHubAll the necessary documents and instructions are shared on the website, but a certain amount of hands-on ability is required, and the entire operation is more complicated. Proceed as follows:
1. DownloadMSIXBUNDLE (Use the store rg-adguard to download msixbundle, package id: 9P3395VX91NR)
2. Install WSL2 (Ubuntu or Debian, or any other supported Linux distribution)
3. Install unzip lzip
4. Download GAPPS PICO from OPENGAPPS (x86_64, 11, PICO)
5. Extract MSIXBUNDLE, extract msix (your version) to a folder, delete (appxmetADATA，appxblockmap，appxsignature，[content_types]）
6. Copy images (system.img, system_ext.img, product.img, vendor.img) to #images
7. Copy the GAPPS PICO compressed package to #GAPPS
8. Edit VARIABLES.sh and set the ROOT folder
9. 执行 extract_gapps_pico.sh、extend_and_mount_images.sh、apply.sh、unmount_images.sh
10. Copy the image from the #images folder to the msix folder you extracted
11. Open POWERSHELL (non-core) as an administrator and execute Add-AppxPackage -Register PATH_TO_EXTRACTED_MSIXAppxManifest.xml.
12. Run wsa with gapps