(Source: QNAPOfficial website)
It is reported that TS-h1290FX is optionalAMDEPYC 8 / 16-core processor, built-in 25 / 10 GbE network adapter, support PCIe 4.0 expansion and petabyte-level storage.
iSCSI for TS-h1290FX4KRandom read and write up to 816k / 318k IOPS, which can easily handle data-intensive and latency-sensitive application scenarios, such as large media file transfer, real-time editing and virtualization of 4K / 8K media.
QNAP TS-h1290FX All-flash 25GbE NAS for Multimedia Collaboration（via)
QNAP claims that the TS-h1290FX features a sleek design, easily expandable storage, and a near-silent heatsink (9CM systemfan), ideal for small and medium businesses and video editing teams for high-speed backup, collaboration, and video editing.
In addition, TS-h1290FX is fully compatible with mainstream software solutions, which can meet the challenges of high-bandwidth applications such as real-time 4K/8K collaborative video editing. To simplify the workflow, the machine can also directly connect up to 20 PCs/workstations with QNAP PCIe network cards.
In terms of expansion capabilities, the TS-h1290FX provides four PCIe 4.0 slots, optional QNAP 2.5 / 5 / 25 / 40 / 100 GbE high-throughput Ethernet adapters, or entry-level graphics cards for accelerated video editing / transcoding .
In addition, by connecting expansion cabinets (such as TL-D800C or TL-D800S), QNAP customers can easily achieve petabyte-level storage access as business data grows, and the QNAP QDA-UMP4 riser card can be used with cost-effective PCIe 3.0 / 4.0 M.2SSDReplaces U.2 NVMe SSDs.
On the software side, the TS-h1290FX supports the ZFS-format-based QuTS hero operating system to simplify business-critical tasks while bringing flexible storage management, comprehensive data protection, and an optimized performance experience.
Below is the full SKU of the QNAP TS-h1290FX:
● TS-h1290FX-7302P-256G: AMD EPYC 7302P processor, 16C / 32T, frequency 3.3 GHz, with 8×32GB (256GB) DDR4 ECC RDIMM memory, up to 1TB.
● TS-h1290FX-7302P-128G: AMD EPYC 7302P processor, 16C / 32T, frequency 3.3 GHz, with 8×16GB (128GB) DDR4 ECC RDIMM memory, up to 1TB.
● TS-h1290FX-7232P-64G: AMD EPYC 7232P processor, 8C / 16T, frequency 3.2 GHz, with 8×8GB (64GB) DDR4 ECC RDIMM memory, up to 1TB.
● 12 hot-swappable 2.5-inch U.2 NVMe Gen 4 x4 SSD drive bays – Compatible with PCIe 3.0 / SATA 6 Gbps SSDs.
● 4 PCIe 4.0×4 slots, 2 25 GbE SFP28 SmartNIC ports + 2 2.5 GbE RJ45 (2.5G / 1G / 100M) network ports, and 3 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) ports.