Biden (left), West (center) and Musk
According to the “New York Post”, on October 19, local time, West appeared on the well-known British host Piers Morgan’s program “Uncensored” (Uncensored). During the two-hour interview, West briefly talked about his views on world peace.
“You know, 1 percent of the people (in the world) are in positions of power, and the remaining 99 percent are just ordinary viewers.” West said, for world peace, that’s “1 percent.” It is very necessary for people to be united.
Immediately afterwards, West cites an example of what he sees as “obvious”: Biden never listened to Musk.
“This President of the United States has never met Elon Musk,” West said suddenly and excitedly, “It’s really – hey, you just come straight to me – this is really his **** F***ing retarded.”
At this point, Morgan obviously couldn’t hold back his laughter, but he restrained himself and let West continue.
“I know I shouldn’t say that about Biden, but Biden… is really mentally retarded.” As soon as West finished speaking, his expression immediately became nervous and embarrassed, and then he began to explain that he had “mental health problems” , so will use “any form of phrasing” to express your thoughts.
Morgan reminded West that his comments about Biden were “inflammatory” and likely to “offend a lot of people,” especially those working in mental health because of his use of the term “mentally retarded.” .
At this time, West looked down, bowed his head and said nothing. “New York Post” said West did not seem to care about Morgan’s reminder.
West bows his head when Morgan reminds West that his words are “offensive” Video screenshot
The turmoil caused by “anti-Semitic remarks” has not yet subsided, and the president of the United States has been violently criticized. Kanye’s remarks once again caused public controversy.
“Kanye West has been telling us that what he and very wealthy people like Elon Musk say is very important and should be heard more because they are rich. This is what he is putting in his Values are projected onto us and promote values that I and many others disagree with.”
“Kan Ye has really become a politician now…”
“Anyway, at least this guy is having a good time! Whether he’s a nurse or not, at least he’s having a good time, and I’m rooting for him for that alone. Forget about geniuses, billionaires, or those wacky clowns, I prefer this people!”
It is worth noting that in the same interview, West also defended his previous alleged “anti-Semitic” remarks.
At first, when asked by Morgan to apologize and learn from his mistakes, West said he had the right to express his emotions, and he argued that the host should listen to him because he was more valuable.
“Look at my advice and maybe you’ll get richer,” West said. “Why should I listen to you?”
Later, Morgan told West that he should be sorry for his remarks because those people “have experienced racism just like you” and that “racism is racism.”
“Yes, obviously, but that’s why I say that,” West argued. “I want to fight fire with fire, and I’m not here for peace of mind.”
But in this nearly two-hour interview, West finally put down his posture and expressed his apology.
“I feel like I’ve caused pain and confusion, and I’m sorry for the families that have nothing to do with the trauma I’ve been through…I’ve hurt others and I’ve been hurt.”
West (right) defended his remarks in the interview Video screenshot
According to a previous report by Observer.com, on October 7, West posted a screenshot of his chat with American rapper “Daddy Puff” Sean Combs on his Instagram account, which mentioned that he thought Combs “Controlled by mysterious, powerful Jews” and other suggestive content – the US media BuzzFeed analyzed that this statement is a long-standing anti-Semitic metaphor.
Subsequently, West’s Instagram account was temporarily restricted, not only the related posts were deleted, but he was temporarily unable to use the posting, commenting and sharing functions. A Meta spokesperson confirmed to BuzzFeed that West’s remarks violated the platform’s rules.
On October 8, West posted a series of content on Twitter, but was deleted and banned because of “anti-Semitic remarks”.
West wrote at the time: “I’m a little sleepy tonight, but when I wake up, I’m going to be on readiness for the Jews ‘defcon 3’). Funny, I can’t actually be anti-Semitic because black people are actually Jewish. You guys are playing with me and trying to discredit anyone who opposes your agenda.”
For West’s remarks, the Jewish group “American Jewish Committee” believes that these content “incite hatred of Jews”. Another Jewish group, the Anti-Defamation League, said West’s behavior was “very disturbing, dangerous and anti-Semitic.”