This afternoon, in order to standardize and strengthen the supervision of medical beauty advertising, effectively maintain the order of the medical beauty advertising market, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of consumers, the State Administration of Market Supervision issued the “Guidelines for the Enforcement of Medical Beauty Advertising.” in,The guidelines point out that in response to the chaos of medical beauty advertisements, the following actions will be focused on:
(1) Violating the good social customs, creating “appearance anxiety”, improperly linking poor appearance with “low energy”, “laziness” and “poverty” and other negative evaluation factors, or distinguishing appearance with “high quality”, “diligence” and “success” Improperly related factors such as positive evaluation.
(2) Violating the laws and regulations of drugs, medical devices, advertisements, etc., advertising drugs and medical devices that have not been approved or filed by the drug administration department.
(3) Propagating the medical treatment subjects and service items that have not been approved and filed by the health administrative department.
(4) Promote the effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment or make guaranteeing commitments to the safety and efficacy of diagnosis and treatment.
(5) Use the names and images of industry associations and other social associations or organizations as proofs, and use the names or images of patients to compare or prove the effects before and after diagnosis and treatment.
(6) Using advertising spokespersons for medical treatmentcosmeticMake recommendations and proofs. The so-called “recommendation officer”, “experience officer”, etc. appearing in medical beauty advertisements who make recommendations for medical beauty in their own name or image shall be recognized as advertising spokespersons.
(7) To introduce health,Keep in good healthDisguised medical cosmetology advertisements are published in the form of knowledge, personal interviews, and news reports.
(8) For food, health food,disinfectProducts and cosmetics promote disease treatment functions related to medical beauty.
(9) Other acts that violate advertising laws and regulations and seriously infringe the rights and interests of the masses.