In accordance with past practice, Google releases security updates for Android on the first Monday of each month.What’s different from the past is that in addition to fixing multiple security issues this month, Google has also resolved many non-security issues on Pixel devices.Speaking of Pixel devices, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL have come to an end in terms of system updates after three years of launch. The new update in November 2021 is only for Pixel 3a (launched in May 2019) and later devices.
As for the content of the fix, unfortunately, the widely reported screen flickering problem of Pixel 6 and 6 Pro did not appear in this fix, but Google has issued a statement saying that these fixes will come with the December update. Unfortunately, this is another month of waiting for new Pixel 6/6 Pro users.
This fix for Pixel devices includes:
● The problem of blocking notification sounds in some cases
● Audio quality in some cases
● Improve wireless charging
● Improve the stability of third-party applications
● Better automatic brightness response under certain lighting conditions
● Improved the transition animation performance of the overview screen under certain conditions
● Improved picture-in-picture media playback in some applications
● Improved connection stability
● Fix the incorrect display of application icons after installation
● Fix the way the keyboard is displayed on the application in some cases
● Fix UI elements are hidden