The sexual assault case of Ali female employees has gradually faded out of everyone’s attention, but for the parties involved, it is far from over. The client, Zhang, was suspected of compulsory indecent assault and was arrested in accordance with the law. His wife has been running around and shouting, bluntly saying that the female employee Zhou has lied.Today, Zhang’s wife once again spoke out, revealing that on November 2nd, she went to the People’s Procuratorate of Huaiyin District, Jinan City to submit materials on many doubts in this case. In the past month, she went to multiple departments to report that Zhou’s lies, false accusations, and angrily denounced. Zhou’s remarks are “malicious framing without a bottom line and should not be protected.”
Zhang’s wife claimed that Zhou had seven lies and two false accusations, and they refuted them in detail one by one.
1. Falsely claim that “mandatory business trips are a premeditated attempt”
2. Lie “Forced drinking, leading to drunkenness and unconsciousness soon”
3. Falsely claim that “I am responsible for drinking wine, I don’t care about safety, and you can play whatever the business wants.”
4. Lies that “I can’t just watch others play, how can my female colleague let it go?”
5. It lied that “clothed beasts were unscrupulous when doing those things, but pour dirty water on people afterwards?”
6. Lie “I’m better than dead”, but work “conscientiously”, and the groups are still “extremely active”
7. Falsely claimed that “I have asked the company to deal with it many times, but have been perfunctory and deceived and played with applause over and over again!”
8. Framing the Atour Hotel waiter for stealing room card for Wang Mouwen
9. The police falsely accused Wang Mouwen of rape
Zhang’s wife finally stated that if Zhou lied without a bottom line, not only would he not be punished, but he would also be protected to wrong the innocent.
For one of her big lie, my family was torn apart and immediately destroyed. My mother-in-law took medicine all the year because of her poor health, and saw her son being wronged and imprisoned. I worked so hard and didn’t want to be a burden, but had the thought of suicide a few times. My father-in-law’s depression also became more and more tranced because of this incident. My dad’s lung cancer was originally well controlled, but it also deteriorated sharply because of this incident.
Just because Zhou’s fictional “script” is about to take three lives, and my own surgery has not recovered due to mental stress and fatigue. I take care of them and run to appeal to my husband. My 4-year-old child Bao and the 83-year-old grandmother can only entrust their mothers who are in a better health to take care of them. Da Bao’er, who really can’t take care of them, can only be fostered at his aunt’s house. I only hate myself for being incapable of being a clone, failing to take good care of my family, and not being able to redress my husband’s grievances as soon as possible.
Now I’m overwhelmed by internal worries and external distress, and I have to borrow money everywhere to see the doctors for the elderly, but I know I can’t collapse, and my three families will be ruined if I collapse. I will persevere until the day when my husband is wronged, and I will continue to return a lot of these eight people to my husband.
It is worth mentioning that Zhang’s wife’s initial voice on Weibo was restricted…
The following is the full text of Zhang’s wife’s latest statement——
Malicious framing without a bottom line should not be protected!
On November 2, 2021, today I went to the Huaiyin District People’s Procuratorate to submit materials on many doubts in this case. This month, I went to multiple departments to report that Zhou’s lie, false accusations and frame-ups. I know that this rights protection is an exception. It is a difficult process, but I will not give up. In order to protect the true rights of women, in order not to let lying and framing become the norm in society, no matter how difficult it is, I have to go on and resolutely fight the “abuse of women’s rights” to the end.
On August 7, Zhou used a small composition full of lie and slander to detonate public opinion. However, with the investigation, the truth was slowly revealed. In fact, Zhou turned black and white and fabricated false facts without a bottom line. The intention is to bring Zhang and Wang to criminal prosecution. Next, I will smash Zhou’s lies one by one based on the existing evidence.
At the beginning of the article, the article stated that “I was forced to go on a business trip by a male leader (the police did not exist after verification), and after being drunk (the police did not exist after verification), he was touched on the wine table by a male merchant touching his chest, touching his legs, and touching private parts (verified by the police) It did not exist afterwards), was taken by a male merchant to another unmanned private room for indecency (the police did not exist after verification). The male leader even entered my room four times with a condom that night and violated me!!! (Police informed Wang A certain essay was indirectly called back by Zhou when he entered the room, and he did not carry a condom.) “The short paragraph is full of framing and slander. If such blatant framing were to be protected, it would certainly encourage the framing of small essays. .
Looking further down, the whole story is full of lies and falsehoods!
1. Falsely claim that “mandatory business trips are a premeditated conspiracy”
It was verified that Zhou was the person in charge of the project. Through a large number of testimonies from witnesses and access to Alibaba’s business trip reporting system information and related electronic data, it was not discovered that Zhou was forced to travel.
2. Lies that “Forced drinking, leading to drunkenness and unconsciousness soon”
It was verified that the restaurant was booked by Zhou himself, and the time and place were notified to the customer by Zhou, and it was confirmed by the dining staff and restaurant service staff that no one was forced to drink alcohol during the meal.
Three, falsely claim that “I am responsible for drinking wine, I don’t care about safety, and you can play whatever the business wants.”
Zhou wrote in the article, “After I was drunk and unconscious, Zhang, a business man, first kissed and touched me at the dinner table. After that, he was really not addicted. He also made an excuse that I vomited after drinking and soiled my clothes and wanted to take me. Going to the bathroom to help me clean up, took me to another unmanned private room and began to molest me. At that time, I was very drunk and almost lost consciousness. Later, I saw Zhang from the surveillance. When I was drunk and took an excuse to take it to another private room with no one, I was shocked, angry, aggrieved, sad, and I was about to faint. It took more than 20 minutes, more than 20 minutes. All this, Qu*( Wang Mouwen) saw everything in his eyes, but didn’t stop it at all.”
Here, Zhou is even more slanderous in order to frame Zhang, and there is no truth!
1. It has been verified that there is no personal touch at the dining table. Colleagues can prove that Zhou was particularly ambiguous with Zhang during the meal, and Chen Mouli took the initiative to pull Zhang’s hand and pinch Zhang. Fingers. Such a proactive seduce, in turn, framed that Zhang kissed and touched her at the dinner table. With so many witnesses on the dining table, Zhou Mou dare to bite the truth unscrupulously. Is there any credibility in what he said?
2. Regarding “being taken to an unmanned room for more than 20 minutes of indecency”, this is definitely a kind of naked framing. Facts have proved that from going out to vomit in the lobby, and then back to sit down and take the picture, a total of only 15 minutes, how did Zhou later see from the surveillance that he was taken to an unmanned private room and molested for more than 20 minutes (see Zhou during the surveillance) It’s not a state of drunkenness) Shouldn’t such malicious slander be held accountable in a sober period?
3. Zhou took Zhang to spit out alcohol, and he vomited on himself. Zhang also asked the waiter from the front desk to ask for a napkin to help her clean up. During the cleaning process, she had physical contact and was in the corridors where people came and went. Here, how could it be “forced”?
4. After spitting out, the colleague saw that they were holding hands and going back to the private room. After sitting down, Zhou still leaned on Zhang’s lap. It was because Zhou took the initiative and deliberately to do it, the colleague was embarrassed to dissuade him and could only take pictures. I would like to remind you afterwards after downloading the photo. Let me ask, shouldn’t a serious woman be wary if she is “forced to be molested”? Will they still hold hands and lie on the perpetrator’s lap?
5. After Zhou returned to the hotel, he took the initiative to give Zhang a WeChat voice call twice (the goal is clear) and asked Zhang to accompany her (which serious woman would let the opposite sex come to her residence late at night). Zhang did not arrive for some reason. In the early morning of the next day, I continued to call me perseveringly. Such a proactive and persistent seduce, turning his face and then falsely accusing others of “forced obscenity”, is really well-intentioned.
To sum up, the intimacy between Zhang Tuesu before contacting Zhou to spit out alcohol and after returning to the private room, the two active invitations in the middle of the night failed, and the early morning active invitations showed that the hotel’s “compulsory obscenity” was only a fake loan of Zhou. It’s just a lie made up in the name of drunkenness.
It was not enough for Zhou to seduce Zhang at the dinner table. On the way back to the hotel, he continued to seduce Wang Mouwen. Wang Mouwen’s wife said in the article, “My husband and Hualian Chen Mouli shared a taxi to take Zhou to the hotel. Yes. My husband and Zhou were in the back seat, and Chen Mouli was in the co-pilot. On the way, Zhou used alcohol to hug my husband, touched his chest, whole body and even lower body, and kissed my husband forcibly, leaving it on the left side of the neck. Obvious hickey. My husband clearly refused: “XX, don’t do this, don’t do this”, Zhou responded “I’m sorry”. The reason why I believe my husband’s statement is because I called Chen Mouli and got it Chen Mouli’s confirmation.”
In a short period of time, Zhou made indecent actions continuously, disregarding the presence of outsiders, disregarding his face, and afterwards pushed all the responsibility on others, to frame others and package himself as an innocent victim.
Fourth, lied, “I can’t just watch others play, how can my female colleague let it go?”
Zhou wrote in the article, “I woke up on July 28 and found myself lying naked on the hotel bed. A sense of shame and fear suddenly flooded my head. Oh my God, what happened last night? I tried to think about yesterday. The events of the night, and then vaguely remembered some fragments: I was lying on the bed and couldn’t move, I kept crying, and Qu* (Wang Mouwen) was pressing on me—just kissing and touching me.”
The police have confirmed that Wang Mouwen did not commit a crime. Wang Mouwen’s wife said in the article, “After he (Wang Mouwen) went up, Zhou was lying on the bed. He covered her with a quilt and took a bottle of mineral water and put it on her bedside table. Come on. At this time, Zhou took him, kissed him, touched his chest and lower body…. A few minutes later, Zhou took the initiative to ask my husband to buy a condom and take a bath.” Zhou was upside down and deliberately concealed his initiative, but framed him. Wang Mouwen forced indecent assault. It can be seen that Zhou Mou lied and beat him upside down.
Zhou Mou asked Wang Mouwen to buy condoms late at night, and in the morning he hinted that Zhang was wearing condoms, and both of them were invited to the room by her again and again. Such an obvious intention to seduce the thief, on the contrary, the thief called to catch the thief and frame the two. There is really no bottom line for people to force indecent assault.
Whether it is a falsehood or not, an analysis will tell that Zhou’s lies simply cannot withstand scrutiny.
1. On the morning of July 28, Zhou was so sober that he took the initiative to call Zhang on WeChat, so sober that he personally told Zhang’s room number, so sober that he personally opened the door to Zhang, how could he be forced to molest someone in such a sober state? half an hour?
2. When I woke up naked on July 28, when I was the most shameful and most fearful, the first thing I thought of was not to call the police, but to ask Zhang to come over to accompany her, and only wore a pajama (not even underwear or underwear). Wear), what kind of “compulsory obscenity” with such a clear intention to seduce? Any woman with a bit of shame knows that she will meet up after she is dressed neatly. And in the face of “forced obscenity” for an hour and a half, Zhou did not shout, scream, resist, or reject, and did not mention a word in the two calls, and did not write a word in the small composition, because Zhou knew clearly in his heart There is no “forced indecency” at all.
3. Zhou knew that the condom was implied by Zhang and did not open the seal, but he said that he saw a box of unsealed condoms on the bedside table when he got up early in the morning. Isn’t the purpose of transferring what Zhang did to Wang Mowen to cover up the fact that Zhang had been invited to invite Zhang in the morning? If there really is “compulsory obscenity”, will she still try to cover up the facts and protect Zhang?
Fifth, falsely claim that “clothed beasts are unscrupulous when doing those things, but pour dirty water on people afterwards?”
Zhou Mou said in the article: “Later he (Wang Mouwen) quibbleed that a friend called him, worried about my safety, so he entered my room, my God, worried about a subordinate of a drunk married woman. It’s safe. I didn’t let the hotel staff accompany me in. Instead, I got a card and sneaked in with a condom. Is this a caring attitude? Is it popular to take condoms to care about people? He entered me with a condom. The room, how do you want to care about me?”
However, Wang’s wife said in a post that “Zhou claimed to be “forced indecent” while in a drunk state, but it took only 6 minutes from the time my husband left to receive a call from Hu Momin, Zhou Mou accurately sensed the person who sent her Leaving, and quickly and accurately dialed Hu Mumin (understand the male colleague my husband sent her back to the hotel that night, not a girlfriend), crying and crying. The second time my husband left to receive Hu Mupeng’s video call, within 10 minutes , And quickly and accurately contacted Hu Moupeng (still a colleague who knew my husband and Zhou Mo), and asked, who in a state of drunkenness and unconsciousness can perform these purposeful, highly accurate, and extremely reactive behaviors?”
Through the comparison of the two, we can know that Wang Mouwen’s two visits to the room were indeed Zhou Mou’s indirect invitation, not Wang Mouwen’s sophistry, and an important point: why Zhou Mou emphasized again and insisted Wang Mouwen was wearing a condom Came into the room? It can only show that the condom was indeed bought by Zhou, but she didn’t know that the condom was always at the front desk, and Wang Mouwen didn’t take it away that night.
In this way, it is clear who is throwing dirty water on whom.
6. Lies that “I’m better than dead, but he is “conscientious” at work, and the groups are still “extremely active”
Inviting everyone to “eat big melons” when Zhou was making a big mess in the cafeteria, saying that the male lead was “comparable to Wu Yifan”, “hahaha”, and described his experience as “thrilling and exciting!” (pictures below), where can it be Seeing that Zhou is better than death, he didn’t even have the sorrow of being humiliated, but he was like a conspiracy about to succeed, and he couldn’t hide his inner joy.
Seven, lied, “I have asked the company to deal with it many times, but have been perfunctory and deceived and played with applause over and over again!”
However, Wang Mouwen’s wife said in the article, “After Zhou informed the company on August 2, the company has been actively handling it, and first suspended to wait for the police investigation result, but the result of the suspension did not meet Zhou’s request to expel my husband.”
From this, it can be seen that Ali company is not inaction, but in order to achieve the purpose of expelling Wang Mouwen, Zhou unrestrainedly produced a large number of lies to discredit Ali.
Since Zhou himself repeatedly emphasized in his article that this is a criminal case, why didn’t you wait for the police’s result? Why was the appeal only to “dismiss Wang Mouwen”. If her report was true, Wang Mouwen would be directly imprisoned, and would he be expelled by the company? This can only show that she knew from the beginning to the end that she was making a false report.
8. Regarding the false accusation of the Atour Hotel waiter for stealing the room card for Wang Mouwen
According to the Atour statement (pictured below), it can be seen that the Atour employee gave Wang Mouwen the room card after Zhou’s consent, and there is video evidence, which has been handed over to the police.
In order to frame others, Zhou did not hesitate to slander Atour’s reputation and smear Alibaba. This led to a decline in Alibaba’s reputation and a drop in stock price, which caused extremely bad social effects. If such unscrupulous sinister intentions will also be protected by law, it will definitely Malicious false accusations and slander will grow and spread, there will be more imitators with ulterior motives, and individuals or companies will tremble every step they take, like walking on thin ice.
9. Regarding the report falsely accusing Wang Mouwen of rape
The notice stated that “After investigation, Zhou’s department called the police after checking out, and his room was cleaned.”
As far as I know, Zhou is a law student. An ordinary person still knows to retain evidence, let alone a professional? What is the purpose of calling the police after Zhou chooses to check out?
Zhou fabricated false facts to frame Wang Mouwen for rape. The result was confirmed by the police that there were no criminal facts at all. It can be seen that Zhou Mou lied and the content of the alarm was not credible.
Looking at the full text of Zhou’s 8,000 words, the only appeal is to expel Wang and take a paid vacation! And there is no subjective complaint against Zhang, but only through his own imagination “being taken to an unmanned room for 20 minutes” (the police have verified that there is no such matter) to accuse Wang Mouwen for not asking. It can be seen that Zhang is only a role that she had to use because she falsely accused Wang Mouwen’s plot needs, and this is perfectly consistent with the previous few times that the police always concealed the invitation to Zhang to go to her room. There are only two explanations for this move: First, set a trap to lure Zhang, and don’t want to be dismantled.
2. Don’t want to hurt innocent people.
The above facts have a large number of personal and physical evidences. I urge the judiciary to handle it fairly and according to the law, so that everyone is equal before the law, and never wrong a good person, and never let a bad person go! Don’t indulge in false framing with no bottom line, so that the truly disadvantaged women will struggle when they need to defend their rights! Don’t let men avoid them because they are afraid of being framed when they see women in the future, stay away from them, so that women who really need help will be isolated and helpless!
If Zhou lied without a bottom line, not only would he not be punished, but he had to be protected to wrong innocent people. For a big lie of hers, my family was torn apart and immediately destroyed. My mother-in-law took medicine all the year round because of her poor health. Seeing her son was wronged and imprisoned, I worked so hard and did not want to be a burden. My father-in-law’s depression was also aggravated by this incident. My dad’s lung cancer was controlled well, but it deteriorated sharply because of this incident. It was because a certain Zhou’s fictional “script” was about to take three lives. I My own operation has not recovered well due to mental stress and exhaustion. I take care of them and have to run to complain to my husband. My 4-year-old Xiaobao and 83-year-old grandmother can only entrust the care of their slightly better mothers. . Da Baoer, who really can’t take care of it, can only be fostered at his aunt’s house. I only hate myself for being incapable of being a clone, failing to take good care of my family, and not being able to redress my husband’s grievances as soon as possible. Now I’m overwhelmed by internal and external stress, and I have to lend money everywhere to see the doctors for the elderly, but I know I can’t collapse. My three families will be ruined if I collapse. I will persist until my husband is wronged. On the day when I got the snow, I insisted on returning a lot of these eight people to my husband.