About 1 week ago, this site reported that ADeltaX successfully cracked Windows SubSystem For Android (WSA), enabling it to install the Play Store app store and other more Android apps.However, the whole cracking process requires a certain amount of hands-on ability. Now the great god has simplified some of the operations and created GitHub Actions to customize WSA.
The new operation steps are as follows:
1. Fork this repo
2. Enter the Action tab, select the workflow Magisk, click the run button, and enter the required information (Magisk apk download link)
3. Wait for the action to complete and download related files
4. Uninstall WSA
5. InWindowsEnable developer mode on
6. Open PowerShell with administrator privileges, and run Add-AppxPackage -Register .AppxManifest.xml in the unzipped artifact directory.
7. Start WSA and enable developer mode, start the file manager, and wait for the file manager to pop up.
8. Run adb connect localhost:58526 to connect to WSA, install Magisk application (the one you used to build) and start it
9. Repair the environment, because the Magisk application will prompt and restart
10. Finish by installing Riru and LSPosed